We are looking to:
back up our team with a motivated intern for the field of Electronic Music Booking from now. You are looking for a full time compensated 3-months voluntary internship or a 6-months mandatory internship and you have already gained some experience in the field of event or culture management? The intern position is NOT set up for persons with a completed formation or studies.
F-Cat Productions acts as a booking agent, organizes tours in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and represents musicians within Europe and worldwide. At the moment we are creating a new artist-portfolio in the field of electronic music (especially Downtempo/Ethno/Electronic Folklore). Among the artists we represent in this are Chancha Via Circuito, Santi & Tugce or Uji and more.
Your tasks are a.o.:
• communikation with artist management, clubs, festivals and promoters
• research on promoters, festivals and venues
• update and work on the homepage and Social-Media-channels
• data base maintenance
Background/experience in the electronic music scene are an advantage. We offer a challenging and diverse internship position, where you can prove efficiency, organizing talents and analytical abilities. Of course you have basic PC knowledge (MS-Office) and very good German and English language skills (further languages an asset). Your heart beats, just like ours, for music.
You can expect:
• a young and open-minded team
• a challenging and exciting work in a booking agency with deep insights into the live-entertainment field
• the possibility to actively help shape a new ‚booking-brand‘
• the opportunity to work independently
• an exciting and diverse exchange with artists and promoters
Please direct your application (cover letter, CV with picture, certificates) at Josephine Goitsch: email@example.com
We look forward to get to know you!
Fon Booking: +49 30 261032920
Fon Production: +49 30 261032930